Training your employees without exhausting your organization
In many companies and organizations, employee turnover is at an all-time high. Whether you are a fashion chain, a restaurant, mobile operator, a consumer goods store, etc. you are probably dealing with the daily need for on-the-job-training. If you are like most, you have no formal training, instead you ask one of your employees to train the new employee, and hope for the best. This type of job training has several implications:
• It strains the organization, forcing it to invest resources in training and exhausts existing employees that often carry the burden of breaking in new employees
• It provides insufficient training, prolonging new employees' learning curve and acclimation process
But, there's also good news…There's a way to make job training easy, quick, effective and cost-efficient. There's a way to maintain productivity, increase employee satisfaction and keep management happy!
Breaking the "revolving door" syndrome
An innovative training environment encourages learning and creates employees that area more efficient, aware, service oriented and generally have more on-the-job satisfaction. Now, your organization can save precious resources by training employees quickly and efficiently with the next generation of organizational training. What does that mean? Several things:
- Training using interactive videos (questionnaires, games, etc.) – this is the next generation of the traditional educational software.
- Video clips reach every employee throughout the chain, directly to their smartphone or tablet (or the Back-office station) – all secure, of-course.
- Complete and direct reports to the training managers, about trainings and qualifications as well as automatic reminders to employees.
What kind of training and qualifications? Here are some examples:
• General orientation and leaning about the organization and the brand, creating a sense of identification and belonging
• Deeper acquaintance with specific products, services, collections and campaigns
• Learning about the company's service policy, working a cash register and operating various stations
• Selling techniques, overcoming objections, the company's return or exchange policy
• Accessibility, ethics, prevention of sexual harassment, use of internal data, etc.
How do you start? With one of our packs:
• Basic Pack: Need to train new employees? Need to do a refresher course for veteran employees? This pack includes customized production of a series of movies.
• Pro Retail Pack: This is a designated pack for the retail industry, including the production of training and qualification videos, distribution of the videos to employees to view on their smartphones or tablets, access to a management system (Cloud LMS) and detailed monitoring reports about views and message assimilation.
• Compliance Pack: This pack enables organizations to conduct training on regulation, accessibility or safety issues, easily and effectively. The pack includes the production of movies on: business conduct, ethical code, prevention of sexual harassment, use of internal data, accessibility, safety, and more, and it includes distribution to employees and reports through a management system (Cloud LMS).
• Unlimited m-Learning Pack: All 3 packs + additional training movies, according to your needs.