Movie Editing & Post Production
Movie editing: The real hero behind every great movie
Every great movie is made up of a good script, high quality photography, clear sound and accurate directing. But that's not all. All these will not be enough if the movie is not well edited. Good editing can turn any good movie into a great one. Just like in feature films, professional editing highlights and creates the main characters and the desired atmosphere and helps make the movie a living, breathing, dynamic and rhythmic entity.
Movie editing, what is that all about?
After the photo shoot stage, there is a lot of footage, sometimes hours' worth. This footage needs to be cut, shortened and processed into a 1.5 minute movie, without compromising the message, the script, the atmosphere and the captions. This is not an easy task. It's a task that requires a true knack for telling a rhythmic story and identifying the nuances and the emotions the movie will generate in its target audience. It also requires a good understanding of marketing. In fact, it is more than a task. It's art!
We have years of experience in editing content for television and motion pictures, in using the most advanced editing tools in the market. Itay Livne, our chief editor and content manager worked with some of the leading companies in the country in creating and editing commercials, TV shows and documentaries. In fact he has won many prizes in international festivals. You can say that editing is his vocation.
So, what will you get?
• Editing of your raw material into a clear, dynamic and professionally edited movie
• Advanced editing with tools, such as AVID and Premier
• Post Production: visual and sound editing, special effects, sound design, online and offline dubbing, and more
• After Effects: creation of animation from still images, video clips and other elements
• Color correction and special effects
• Personal service throughout the project
• Reasonable and fair pricing
Want to find out more? Call us today, we will be happy to answer any question you may have.