Compliance & Accessibility
Training videos for service accessibility: a new way to enforce organizational awareness on accessibility issues
In Israel today, there are 1.6 million handicapped people that require various types of accessibility arrangements; people who use wheelchairs, people with limited walking abilities, people with visual or auditory impairments, people with cognitive or mental disabilities, and more. Other people who need accessibility arrangements are the elderly, parents with baby strollers and others.
As part of the Equal Rights Law for persons with disabilities, a list of regulations have recently been passed regarding service accessibility provided by companies, organizations and businesses. Training your staff and adhering to registration and reporting requirements will ensure you avoid fines, according to the law.
To help you, managers and heads of companies, abide by the requirements of the law and make your business is accessible to this public, the non-profit organization Access Israel and Films for a Change are proud to present a range of accessibility training videos. The new and most effective way of increasing organizational awareness to the issue of accessibility and equal rights for the disabled public.
What do we offer?
• Training videos for teaching your employees about accessibility, types of disabilities and proper behavior
• Ready made films or films customized to your organization/company
• The films deal with service accessibility to a blind or visually impaired person, to a deaf or auditory impaired person and to a physically, mentally or cognitively handicapped person
• The films will be accessible for employees to view via a computer or smartphone
• The films were produced in cooperation and approval of the Access Israel Organization
So what do you get?
• Branded service accessibility training videos
• Official training approved by Access Israel Organization
• Controlled access for employees, supervision over training participation/viewing
• Our support throughout the training
• Reasonable and fair pricing
Additional benefits of our training videos:
• Training carried out any time, any place, through smartphones! Even employees that don't work with a computer can be trained, because all of our training videos are offered via mobile devices!
• Significant operational and resource economizing – Videos are accessible online, one click away from any employee, including current or future employees, sales and filed personnel and even customers.
• Consistent and high quality training now and in the future – you can rest assured that every employee now and forever will receive exactly the same, high level of training
• How will you know if the message was received? Our advanced system will provide you with on-demand reports regarding every employee's access and viewing
CEOs, training managers and accessibility officers in companies and organizations, want to learn more? Contact us today, we will be happy to answer any questions.